Monday, June 9, 2014

Hello.

Hi, there. So, to start off:
I'm a newly graduated eighteen-year-old with an eager and ambitious attitude and the sass to match it.
I'm not starting this blog because I'm actually pretentious enough to believe that people care about the ramblings of a teenager, but rather a way to clear my mind and encourage my love of writing.
However, I am pretentious enough to call myself a writer.

Ever since I was a child, I loved to write. I devoured books and when they couldn't satisfy me, I took to writing. Writing has been my way of coping throughout life and a way to feel accomplished. I was on the newspaper staff in high school, and nothing felt more satisfying than a complete stranger complimenting my article. As cliche as it sounds, I want my writings to reach people. I want to inspire them. And taking into account my lack of artistic ability and being incapable of doing anything noteworthy, I plan on writing.

So what will I be posting? All sorts of things. I have a variety of interests and this blog will match them. One post could be about last night's episode of Game of Thrones or it could be about a quote I found particularly interesting. There will never be a dull moment on this blog.

So enjoy, readers. Maybe I'll spark something inside of you. Or maybe, and most likely, you'll roll your eyes at this blog and laugh at my naive thoughts. Or better yet, maybe my dry humor and sarcastic nature will make you want to read more. Regardless, enjoy my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment