Sunday, October 26, 2014

Eating My Way Through the United States: Nashville

Yesterday, my boyfriend and I headed out of Murfreesboro to Nashville. We had an awesome day of singing in the car, going to comic book stores for him and boutiques for me, and enjoyed lunch at The Pharmacy.

The Pharmacy Burger Parlor and Beer Garden is this delicious restaurant in East Nashville and was voted The Best Burger in 2013- and with good reason. This restaurant proudly serves 100% Tennessee-raised beef in their burgers and 100% pure cane sugar in their sodas.

Mark got The Cheese Burger which includes three different cheeses served on a Provence bun. I got the Grilled Chicken Club. Both sandwiches came with a side, so we chose the fries. By far, The Pharmacy has the best fries I've ever had. So good. Mark and I both enjoyed our meal and left happy and full. I also ordered an Ice Cream Soda with vanilla syrup. In all honesty, I wasn't a huge fan of this. Old-fashioned soda, in my opinion, is an acquired taste that I've yet to earn. However, the Pied Piper ice cream that was served in my soda was fantastic.





Vanilla Ice Cream Soda 

YUM


Here are some pictures from our lunch! It has a very hipster feel to it. You'll see lots of bangs, boots, and handlebar mustaches. You can choose to eat inside or outside. If eating inside, be prepared to join another couple or family at the park-like picnic tables they have set up. Outside, they have tables with umbrellas to keep you cool in the sun and string lights put up around the fence that is lining the restaurant.

The Pharmacy would be a great first date restaurant for new couples and could quickly become a favorite hang out for settled couples! 

Be sure to make The Pharmacy your lunch stop if passing through Nashville! Enjoy, guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment